حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
- Supervise the staff and their functions at Histology section/ Pathology unit.
- Review the overall work of the Pathology and the laboratory technologist, and technicians practicing within it to assure that the quality of care they are delivering is ethical and of professional standard.
- Ensure compliance with adherence to the word standards of medical laboratory practice, practically and ethically.
- Maintain the quality of laboratory services provided to eligible patient.
- Participate in the organization of the department and implementation of the policy and procedures.
- Review any problem brought to the attention which might involve a breach of medical ethics or medical policy by any member of the department and take necessary steps to correct the problems, including disciplinary action if necessary.
- Share in Plan, direct and monitor all operations resources to assure optimal and safe patient care.
- Share in day to day quality laboratory services.
- Share in monitor the supply requisition.
- Share in the validation of any new specific procedure.
- Keep informed the laboratory personal regarding the current policies , procedures and objectives.
- Share in responsible for the appropriate utilization of resources allocated to the department.
- A had regular meetings with the members of the department.
- Delegate appropriate responsibilities within the department.
- Ensure that the daily duty rosters are promulgated which assure that adequate laboratory personal are covered on a 24 hour basis, to ensure optimum laboratory services.
- Maintain good liaison with other hospital departments, division and support through proper channel to make sure division goals and objectives are met effectively.
- Encourage and participate in all educational activities of department.
- Share in the training of the laboratory personal in different sections.
- Actively Involved in teaching ophthalmology resident during their rotation. ground round, CTR and basic science course.
- Share in establish research plan and encourage residents and fellows participation in research projects related to Ocular pathology subspecialty in collaboration with Department of Research.
- Advice the Chief of Pathology/ Laboratory Head regarding any patient not receiving appropriate laboratory service and recommended alternative.
- Share in involved in staff planning and recommendation to the Associate Chief of Medical supportive service manpower needs for the department.
- Notify the Chief of Pathology/ Laboratory Head of his absence.
- Ensure membership in the assigned hospital committees.
- Participate in the development hospital’s overall objectives, planning and resources allocated.
- Acknowledge the role in hospital internal and external disaster plans and supervise subordinates.
- Performs his/her duty in the patient and family education..
Medical degree (MBBS) from a recognized Medical school.
A Certified Ophthalmologist under the standards of the Saudi Board of Ophthalmology or equivalent.
Ocular Pathology Fellowship Certification under the standard of Saudi Oculoplastic Fellowship or equivalent.
Current valid certification of Basic Life Support or obtaining that within 6-12 months of commencement of employment.
A Certified Anatomic Pathologist under the standards of the Saudi Board of Ophthalmology or equivalent.
Current valid medical license as consultant in Anatomic Pathology or equivalent to practice the specialty by the Saudi Council for health Specialties (SCFHS).
Preferably of seven (7) years of professional experience in the practice of Ocular Pathology/Anatomic Pathology subspecialty after obtaining fellowship certificate.