Job Description :
Responsible for the daily functions of the main office.
Responsible for educational and training needs assessment.
Maintains good liaison to ensure utilization of education standard at KKESH. Measures outcome of all the advanced activities.
Plans for educational programs for KKESH and non-KKESH employees and maintains records of all education and training programs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes departmental statistics and prepared monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of current and complete curricula, lesson plans, training materials, audiovisual aids and evaluation methods of all education programs.
- Develops and streamlines office procedures for maintaining department records, i.e. ed ucational/training records, re-licensure/accreditation requirements, etc.
- Assists with the organization, preparation and production of educational programs and special programs as needed.
- Ensures smooth implementation of the integration of the Saudi Training Programs.
- Reviews program evaluations and generates weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Collects program schedules from various divisions and prepares monthly educational program calendar.
- Documents a comprehensive report of educational needs, planned programs, evaluation, and follow-up as necessary and when in response to an identified program.
- Assists in the weekly follow-up required for training programs conducted for non-KKESH trainees.
- Encodes employee educational program attendance data into the Education Tracking System and provide all education training records of programs participants to individual department as required.
- Assists with the receipt, transcription, and distribution of correspondence, reports and minutes of meetings related to education programs in a high level of confidentiality.
- Assists in the preparation of Departmental budget.
- Provide report of the function of the main office to the Director as required.
- Assist all the Department staff to obtain their needs to conduct efficient and effective programs.
- Handle the department stamp in a safe way as directed and assigned by the Director.
- Verify and stamp the documents that are approved by the Director.
- Handover the department stamp to the leave coverage person with the consent of the Director
- Assists in performing secretarial duties as needed.
- Performs all other duties as required or assigned.
- Performs all duties in a professional, effective, and confidential manner.
Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, information System, computer Engineering or related field from an accredited institute with Minimum of Six (6) years’ experience in related field. Three years (3) of which in senior level (Essential).
Master’s degree in computer sciences, information System, computer Engineering or related field from an accredited institute with Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in related field. Two years (2) of which in senior level. (Essential).
Provides direct patient care under the direction and supervision of the Head Imaging & Ultrasound and Senior Ophthalmic US Technologists based on learned specialized knowledge and technical skills, set protocols and published standards of Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA), under the guidance of the Diagnostic Imaging (DI) Chairman. Responsible to achieve successful results from presented Ophthalmic US training programs.
Delivers direct patient care; assesses and anticipates patient’s health needs and applies interventions based on specialized knowledge and skills; promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with Physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients and family members; performs job functions under the supervision of the RN I. Education/ Licensure/ Professional Experience :Non- Saudi: Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of Nursing in country of professional practice with minimum of two (2) years working experience as a Registered Nurse in Medical/Surgical/Pediatric/Operating Room/Post Anesthesia Recovery Room/High Dependency Unit/Emergency Room areas (Essential).Saudi: Diploma in Nursing for Saudi Nationals (Essential). With minimum of one (1) years working experience (Desirable).Current License as a Registered Nurse (RN) from country of Professional practice (Essential).Valid Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) Classification and Registration in good
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing in country of professional practice (Diploma from Western and similar countries, otherwise Bachelor’s Degree) Current License as a Registered Nurse (RN) from country of Professional practice (Essential).Valid Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) Classification and Registration in good standing (Essential).Professional Experience:Non- Saudi: Minimum of four (4) years working experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute health care/ hospital setting (100 beds or more), two (2) years of which was spent Medical/Surgical/Pediatric/Operating Room/Post Anesthesia Recovery Room/High Dependency Unit/Emergency Room areas (Essential).Saudi: Minimum of one (1) year working experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute health care/ hospital setting (100 beds or more), two (2) years of which was spent in Medical/Surgical/Pediatric/Operating Room/Post Anesthesia Recovery Room/High Dependency Unit/Emergency Room
Responsible for cleaning and decontamination of instruments and equipment, sterilization of insturments and equipment; aintain a safe environment for the storage of sterile stock and instruments, supplies and equipment; ability to Team Lead or provide coverage in the absence of the CSSU Head Nurse.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrates competent technical skills in handling, cleaning and decontamination of soiled instruments and equipment returned to CSSU from OR and other departments.
2. Demonstrates competent technical skills in preparation of surgical instruments and equipment.
3. Demonstrates knowledge of all methods of sterilization used at KKESH.
4. Applies sterilization quality assurance processes and evaluates outcomes demonstrating understanding of the process and implements corrective action as necessary.
5. Demonstrates understanding of and applies the principles of handling and storage of sterilized items.
6. Demonstrates understanding of and applies correct process of stock control.
7. Recognizes and follows guidelines of aseptic technique in maintaining a sterile environment.
8. Sets priorities and plans implementation of daily activity and ensures implementation is completed in a timely, organized manner following KKESH standards.
9. Demonstrates continuous evaluation of technical practice with re-assessment and modification of work plans as indicated and makes recommendations to the Head Nurse for skills development training as required.
10. Documentation is complete, accurate, concise and legible reflecting the KKESH standard of work process.
11. Performs all duties in a professional, effective and confidential manner.
12. Performs all other duties as required or assigned.